Sunday, October 16, 2005

Thoughts

This week is finally over... I've waited for this week to come by ever since the mid-term holidays end... Marks the closure of one chapter and the start of the next. Have been taking it slow for the past three days or so and really enjoying the pace of things. A little too leisurely (esp in lieu of the stack that's growing behind me this very moment.)

Think there's something coo-coo about me. Started to nit-pick with my loved ones recently... Makes me wonder why we always take the people closes to us for granted. U knw you shouldn't be doing this but somehow I can't resist it.. (that little devil getting the better of me again.) Best part of it, I don't regret pissing them off a little at a time (haven't allow it to blow up thus far).

Listening to quite a few love songs lately. Finally found this one "婚礼的祝福" that I've seen as an MTV many many years ago... Perhaps what caught my attention was the image they were painting, reminds me of a wedding i attended the other time (nobody was that bitter then, if they were I wasn't aware.) Sometimes... ppl just don't end up with the one that they would have wanted to.
Other songs I'm listening to includes Fish Leong's (still can't get over the fact she called herself Fish) "丝路", "玫瑰眼泪", "眼泪成诗", "计较", "旧爱还是最美", "未知数" etc.
Looks like an entire series of love songs. Ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eugene said...

Hasn't that been 梁静茹's style all along?

2:27 pm  
Blogger Ah Cat said...

Don't know leh. Love songs tend to emphasize how wonderful the world becomes once someone is in love. don't really buy into that. Its still the same world mah, just that now you have someone to share the gd things with n perhaps the bad.:p

How's ur leg?

9:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)