Sunday, October 02, 2005

射雕英雄传

Just done with watching 射雕英雄传, its my second time catching it on tv and have already read the book once. Its the very first Chinese swordfighting novel that caught my attention and had me hooked onto works of 金庸 ever since. Think I still prefer the Hong Kong version I caught on TV couple of years back, the dubbing wasn't done really well for this one. Still remembered the days when I was first hooked on this.. its almost like putting yourself on cocaine; can't help but keep reading and reading and daydreaming until my teacher started asking me if I'm having serious problems at home. HAHA! (That's when I decided I had to snap out of it before it ruins my life.)

Come to think of it Guo Jing really has a lot of luck, was just telling my friend he must have been the God of Fortune reincarnated. Luck never seems to run out for his entire life and he stumbles through it when others who are alot smarter are struggling. 傻人有傻富. Heehee.

Maybe I should just get the entire novel and keep alongside with my 神雕侠侣. I need to find ways to protect that series I have before it starts crumbling. Its a first edition series and each book is about a few millimetres thick with thin yellowish pieces of paper serving as covers.
Kk.. gtg. Drop a line again another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)