Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Plugging the holes in my little sampan

OOh hoo... 2 papers handed in lately.. or is it 3? I'm beginning to lose count... not that I really bother about it; with so much at hand you hardly have time to turn back. Keep looing forward. I've another three more papers due in the next few weeks. Need to do the necessary research and all and of course the most importantly read the question first. Haha.. Can you imagine, paper due so soon and i still have not taken a look at the list of questions there?? Hope I don't end up doing the papers only a few days before the due date (would be too stressed by then to do it properly...)

Missed a strategic theory test this week and got to make it up soon (secretly I'm hoping I could just get away with it... quite unlikely unless I want to forfeit my 15%) , and I'm also totally clueless as to what is going on with air power theories etc cos i missed the entire lecture as well. Cool!

Hoping to get away from all this and enjoy myself. Just forget it all, go for a holiday, or have some fun at a chalet with friends. It wouldn't be so bad if only I was given more time. Stop pressing everything on me! YUCKS. For the friends out there who are suffering the same fate... we'll make it. Its amazing how we manage to plug all the holes in the sampan semester after semester to make it from shore to shore. Hahaha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)