Thursday, September 22, 2005

Y can't i just hav more time??

Hard pressed for time so just gonna try and make this short...

Went back to school today to try and finish the stuff that I had to do... They just seems to get more and more, administration, tests, papers, time off for the doctor... and of all the time the printer had to spoil now. Suddenly the wisdom of the words, "it never rains but pours" start to dawn on me. Darn crap.

Got a printer and managed to see a doctor today after running through the entire list of hoo-ha from 11 till now, I can only say I manage to at least settle the clutter that is blocking my path. Now to get down to reading for the paper for Modern Japan... Suppose to be writing an essay for the mid-term due next week.. but haven't got down to it yet. Better get started.

With all these in mind, I'm starting to lose interest in the meetup scheduled for tomorrow. Yaya, we agreed to meet more than a month ago but how was I to foresee all this?? Hope things turn out properly tml and not add another weight on the already crushing stress that is building up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)