Thursday, October 06, 2005

Suay 到透顶

I had never had to do this in my entire campus life. Backlogging so badly and still had to reschedule tests and praying for dateline extensions. 为什么会把自己弄到这么落魄?Never had such a bad attack until today... I would be down until I get way better ... Either that or I'll soon be checking myself into a hospital. All this is starting to make me feel so lousy, asking for rescheduling of meetings, going around asking people for their lecture and tutorial notes, irritating my lecturers with my constant emails for a plea to reschedule the darn test (thus further prolonging my agony). I'm bugging everyone so unneccessarily..
For those out there who have been inconvenienced, my sincere apologies.

Things not going well back home either... Mi bro seems to be unusually upset.. don't know why that is so.. can't seem to find out their cos he's not willing to talk. Mum fell down the stairs yesterday and I'm rather worried about her seriously injuring her back. 祸不单行。

2 Comments:

Blogger kachuaz said...

hang in there pal.

2:02 am  
Blogger Eugene said...

Ernie's upset?... Hmm, girl problems, maybe?

Oh my, auntie fell?... How's she now?

8:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)