Monday, October 10, 2005

Blitzkreig test

Just had to add in this entry about what happened for my strategic thot test... I have delaying the test for 3 weeks because I keep falling ill whenever I had to do the makeup. Added a whole lot of trouble for my lecturer (an adjunct prof) who could only come to teach 4 hours each week. So this is an extract of what happen over a few hrs...

9.30am, Sunday
Me: I can't do the test on Monday as I have classes before lecture.

1.30pm, Sunday
Prof: How about anytime between 9 to noon?

11.30pm, Sunday
Me (over sms to Prof): Hi prof, 11 is fine. Where do i find you? Drop me a msg to confirm test time and location.

7.01am, Monday
Prof (over sms): Ok test at 11am, hist dept.

Feels almost like Blitzkreig all over again. How many hours notice did i get man?? Haha. ok la not as though i wanted it to drag but those were tense hours sia.. Woke up early just to see if he wanted me to do the test -_-".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)