Tuesday, June 27, 2006

*Snip.. snip... snip...*

I can't remember my last visit to the hairdresser. Must have been sometime ago given the length my hair has grown since then. The good thing about being female I guess, doesn't really matter if your hair grows incredibly long.
But the time for the haircut has come... I'm dropping quite a lot of hair lately, probably due to the weight of my entire crowning glory (poor scalp must be complaining).

As the hairdresser snips away, I keep worrying whether she would either cut it too short or give me an uneven cut. It would take quite sometime before it grows back and in the meantime I would have to live with whatever she gives me. Luckily it turned out quite ok but it could have been better, cos I think she wasn't really putting in much effort to do it. Probably change a hairdresser next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)