Friday, June 09, 2006

Many things to discuss over here... Havent been blogging for a long while so why not now. If everything seems disconnected, pardon me. I'm trying to squeeze whatever comes to mind into this one single entry.

Firstly, CAP fell. Highly disappointing considering how much effort went in for this semester. I tried to cut down on possible distractions and really worked during the sem. Somehow things screwed up at the last minute. I had expected something a little better... an A- at least for one or two modules. Hoping that could save my score. Just didn't work out the way I wanted to. Need to think about fourth year once this holiday job ends...

Secondly, gonna miss the job at the pet clinic when I leave. The lady boss allowed me to go back and help out on Saturdays so will still be heading there on a weekly basis. Gonna miss the bunch of them.. Lily, Handsome, Nana, Sonny, etc. The informal environment makes it rather enjoyable to work there sometimes if things go smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)