Monday, May 15, 2006

Pet shop experience & Movie Marathon




Okok, lots of things to blog about little time.

1st of all got a job at the Pet shop with KC and Siying. Must say its been great thus far. Time flies whenever I'm there. Working six days a week but not complaining as much as I use to when I was doing data-entry (at least now I know not to look for an entirely desk-bound job next time). Nice colleagues, a boss with a quick temper (but otherwise a good boss to have) and a highly relaxed environment though it can get a bit crazy when the customers flood in at the last minute.

I'm gettting a hang of the medication for the cats and dogs but mostly handling front desk jobs and preparing of vaccinations etc. Just groomed a shih-tzu today. Hates hair-dryers. Gotta be a bit wary of him whenever you use that lest he bites you (poor colleagues got bitten, I luckily managed to avoid that). His photo is on the left. Looks like a giant furball and he's only 1 year old. If only I could take him home with me for a day... Heehee. SO CUTE!!























Sat the 13th had been smashing. Thanks to Dan and the gang. We should do this again! Movie marathon at your place was great! I shall upload some of the photos on the animal farm so everybody can get it alright. A pity we didn't take a picture of the human sandwich that we made on the sofa. Anymore sloppy and it would look more like a blanket party. Haha! Excited about the next possible meeting. We'll arrange again k.





1 Comments:

Blogger kachuaz said...

eh...not pet shop leh..is a vet clinic...

the former is kinda degrading the work we do

11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)