Friday, March 10, 2006

Breeding season

That was the last straw.

I had enough of unwanted guests in my bedroom. Just a couple of days ago I was visted by 小强 (a medium size roach) just as I was about to fall asleep. The shock of having a roach that near to your face (was like about 30cm away from that wall ) totally dispell any notion of sleep and thus cause me to lose another precious 1 hour.

That was around 1am, two days ago...

New guest arrived today in the shape of a little white commar. Probably around 2mm max. in length. I didn't even notice it was there until I accidently touched it.

Me: Eh... what's that. Feels rather soft and cushy to touch. (Looks so much like a piece of rubber shaving that it never occured to me that it was alive).

When it finally reacted to my pencil poking I was filled with curiosity and a tinge of disgust. I only realize it could be a termite grub when I offhandedly mentioned it to my parents.
OMG! I'm in big trouble if I have a termite infestation, almost 75% of my room is filled with wood.


That's it! Last straw! You pests are not going to build a nest right under my nose. Not when the lizards have just started to breed an entire new generation (new baby lizards running around the place) . Just placed poisoned pellets around and hope to see the effect soon. No more 小强s and hopefully its not a termite grub that I saw. I so regret not killing them when I see them. (I had the aircon on when 小强 was visiting and somehow I just didn't add one & two together to see the threat that seemingly innocent white thing posed).
Just go somewhere else.

4 Comments:

Blogger kachuaz said...

if you still dun see results, den yu shuld get the experts in liao.

sorry but my form of roachness, can't communicate with xiao qiangs. as much as i would like to help you.

cherrios

1:48 pm  
Blogger Snow Angel said...

Use a broom, leave the broom in your room and hit the xiao qiang.

10:35 pm  
Blogger Dee said...

don't worry about it, termites get eaten by lizards, cockroaches eat the corpse of lizards, all u need to do is focus on the cockroaches: spray yr room with insecticide when everyone is going out. when you come back, voila~
that's what me mum does anyways!
who's the quiet one and who's the cocky one you mentioned eh??? whahahhaha!

10:31 pm  
Blogger Ah Cat said...

Eh.. Not our grp la. Got 3 projects running at the same time. That one is seriously going to the dogs. ahiz..

Presentation was gd tat day. Great Job. Still contemplating whether i shd blog on it. So glad i din need to use the 'blood bag'. Haha!!

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)