Saturday, January 14, 2006

Went for the my very first facial session at Coslab today. The facial was a complimentary service with some products that my mum bought the other time she was there. Being a greenhorn in this, I didn't know what to expect and what I would be getting in this session.


So I went and the lady showed me into a room that reminded me of the aromatic massage that I went for in Thailand (see above pic taken at the massage parlour in Thailand), almost instantaneously I knew that this was going to be a real treat (^_^). The entire session took about an hour and a half and includes a shoulder massage. Absolutely relaxing, except for the part when she tried to get my blackheads out... the pain is something I won't forget easily (my face is still covered in little red spots now from that)... otherwise, its pretty much like being pampered like a princess. Haha.

Better not get use to this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)