Monday, December 19, 2005

Its been 18 days since the last paper of the exams... Time flies and I've been dreaming my life away for 18 days, not that I cared much and I'm still admist a dream. Its been a wonderful holiday thus far (shouldn't demand too much out of life, I'm contented with simplicity.. to put it differently, I'm easily satisfied) . Results are coming out soon.. two days from now in fact, not thinking about it much though.. Trying to lose myself in fantasy land (through books and Celtic music) and occasional meetings with friends.

Hope those who are having holidays out there are having fun during this period of time. Enjoy while we still can.. I don't suppose we get much of this once our academic career ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)