Sunday, November 06, 2005

Same time of the year, quite the same kind of feelings. Still don't know how to deal with it effectively after so many years.. maybe I'm just plain dumb. Starting to wonder where this is going. Why am I getting so worried when people around me are getting a B+ and I got a B or when i just messed up a little or impose on people. I don't like to feel that I owe people favours, especially those I don't know well. Its one thing that's the hardest to return... (makes it a lot difficult to reject them the next time they need you to do soemthing.)

Realize that throughout my life my friends don't stay with me. Either we lose touch, or we go on different paths (90% or so fall into this category) . Feels a bit lonely to walk alone sometimes, but who knows you might come out stronger?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)