Friday, December 16, 2005

It can't be the wine right?

Dad went to the service centre today to fix a problem with the Canon Ixus I. I attempted to use it to take a 'Before-After' shot for my bro just before he heads to the military only to realize that the shutter seems to have problems opening. Seems like something got in and jammed the aperture... Would cost him about $200 to change the part since they can't just change the shutters..

I'm beginning to wonder if its the kiwi wine that I've spilt on the camera about 2 years ago (nobody knows about this yet).. But it can't be that right? Otherwise the thing would have spoilt long ago.. Can't recall any other time that something spilt on it. Its working (for now) , hopefully it'll stay this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)