Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ramble ramble

Seemed like forever since I last posted something here. Wasn't really because there wasn't anything happening in my life per se, was more of a sense of disconnection I guess. Felt as though I lost touch with my emotions and sentiments, I wasn't really put off by the ridiculous amount of work or even meetings at weird timings and hours (meetings at 10 o'clock at night, or discussions and presentation rehearsals on saturdays & even possibly sundays).
Must have pulled out the plug somewhere during this sem. Either that or the successful hitting of the reset button during the 1 month break really helped.


Meeting friends a little lesser and hitting the library more often. I figured I wasn't really cut out for the super 'chiong' kind. I can't have both and any attempt is bound to result in extreme dissastisfaction & disappointment. You just gotta give yourself a break once in a while, pushing till you break is definitely not a good option (learnt this the hard way).

Recent craze: Birkenstocks sandals. (See picture below)

Colourful and comfy with a hefty price tag. I doubt I'll be getting but its one of those things you get obsessed over for the moment and hopefully it passes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)