Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Random thoughts

Finally its all over. Hasn't been all marvellous and some were downright killers to begin with. But bottomline being... its all over. Looking back 5 hours and 45 minutes after the end of my last paper, a few random thoughts came to mind:

  • I met a bunch of really nice people in my JS project. Thanks guys for making it just a memorable experience. Do keep in touch.
  • Reached a whole new level of sian-ness towards exams.
    (Had never only studied my stuff 2 days before a paper. Usually I would have at least covered half of each module at least prior to start of the exams. Things certainly have changed.)
  • Other things seem to matter more this sem to me rather than studies. A sign of a change? A new focus in life with a whole new orientation?
    (Old friends really matter... Ultimately they're still the people I feel more comfortable around. Perhaps this sem felt a lot better because I had you people around me. Kudos to the animal farm. The cat might always be sleeping away in some corner but its heart will never leave the farm...)
  • Strong sense of mujo.
    (Friends are graduating... new people coming in, familiarity with the lecturers... the place has began to grow on me & I would be sorry to leave it when the time comes. 6 years back we were still running around secondary school thinking its going to be along way till we even reach the world of work. Time flies.)

Possible plans for after the exams:

  • Get a job?
  • Learn driving?
  • Read all the fiction I so wanted to during term time but couldn't.
  • ISM or not? (I figured thesis is out of my league. Never try to take too big a bite out of something you can't handle.)
  • Catch up with all the Uni people that I didn't really get to meet during term.
  • Volunteer services at museum or with some performing arts group?
  • Holiday in some nearby island with my pals.
  • Chalet. Let's not waste that voucher.
  • Moscow, Madrid or where? Plans for July.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eugene said...

I used to have this dream once, of backpacking from Singapore to Europe to take the Eurail on a tour of that continent, but never travelling by air the whole trip...

8:54 am  
Blogger Ah Cat said...

You'll most probably take an extremely long time. I would have prefered to be dropped somewhere in the continent and be allowed to run around the place with a bunch of friends.
Haha.

3:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)