Monday, June 27, 2005

Time to start driving

I've never been very enthusiastic about learning driving for two reasons mainly.
  1. Its costly, cos every cent comes out of my savings.
  2. I don't have anything to drive if i pass.

Perhaps its because my school days are almost over and I don't seem to have much to do this holidays either (not that i'm complaining), so might as well. Driving is something I had intended to pick up; its just a matter of time. So why not now? But i'm still undecided between learning from a private instructor or from a driving school. Anybody has tips? I heard about driving schools offering packages to train you till you pass at a fixed sum. Now how true is that?

3 Comments:

Blogger kachuaz said...

heyz meow. think i meet u guys sometime in the late afternoon bah? on the 30th i mean, cuz my aunt will also be at the airport at the same time.

contact u again when i get back?

8:37 pm  
Blogger Ah Cat said...

Sure thing u ring me lor. But better if u can gif me time la. cos siying got work. (that busy lady). Can? I also inform trixie la.

11:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cost me alot $$$ to pass my driving...wat they say about woman driver sucks is true(i m a girl)....private instructor is equally good if u can find one. in driving school if u get instructors from #1 to 25(i think)...they are also private instructors covert to school...so good advice....get private lah...more cheap

1:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)