Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Finally sent my comp for its much needed checkup after the big hiccup with the WinXP SP2. Had to restore some settings and try to set my automatic updates to the "custom" mode only to realize the entire folder seems to be missing in my computer. Just Great! Now my computer is stuck perpetually in the automatic update mode. So who should I go screaming at now? The Toshiba people? Haiz.

Then comes more bad news:
Service Personnel: Er... I think you better start to backup all your files if you haven't done so.
Me: Why?
Service Personnel: Can you hear the cranking sounds with the hard drive while its starting up? From experience it means your hard drive won't last long.

Sigh. Oh ya. BTW, does any of you happen to have the China production 《铁齿铜牙纪晓岚》episode 2?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

The chinese words are too small to be read. anyways, i doubt i have it, being the english oriented one.

8:04 pm  
Blogger Ah Cat said...

Ya i just realized... I'll change the font. Thanks Joey. Hope JY comes back soon. Beginning to miss her liao.

1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)