Friday, June 10, 2005

Mad Ravings in the Wee hours of the morning

Its almost 3am... I should be resting but what am i doing online?? I could hardly keep my eyes open as i type this entry with the music of 三国演义 “孔明出山”blasting away in my ears. I know i know its darn weird that i enjoy those songs... No idea why. HAHA. So dear friends, bear with my idiosyncracies and my ranting.

I really need to sleep yet i don't want to sleep.. If only sleep could just take over me this very second and knock me out.

2 Comments:

Blogger kachuaz said...

2 plus where got wee...

haha...try 3 plus 4 lah..

hee hee...

so fast blog collecting web liao

8:16 pm  
Blogger Ah Cat said...

Huh? Wat collecting web?

1:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)