Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Shit. I'm running out of things to blog liao. Actually... my life has been pretty boring but i'm rather satisfied with how things have been going. Sometimes i wonder why i seem so nonchalant about things that happen around me.

Just read KC's blog about how we tend to abuse our families and treat outsiders better. My only guess would be that we take for granted the fact that they're stuck for us forever. So like it or not, u got to live with me. Makes me think about my own family and how selfish i have been towards them sometimes. Times when i could have helped ma with the laundry or cooking yet chose to do something else & also periods when i refused to help my bro and ignore him just to annoy him because he irritated me a while ago. Haha. Quite foolish really but I've come to a conclusion: Nobody messes with my family & gets away with it, except me.
Think it applies to everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger kachuaz said...

hmm..i wasnt really think along ur point..keke...

not so wei da..haha..

tell you more when i get back. seriously uncanning resemblences to myself, the way i see things over her. damn, i feel soooo ashamed.

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)