Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tech blues

Why is it so hard to get a mp3 player of my choice? Its been so frustrating go around websites, running to SLS, heading to Courts and Best Denki all just to look at the myraid of players available on the market. Initially i wanted Creative (support local brands!!), looks not too bad wat and a few of my friends are using it. Most importantly its affordable. Then the feedback came in as i started asking questions... "Er... got no hold button leh..."; "Don't drop it k.." etc..

So wat does a rational, sensible being like me do? I collect more information... Then my choice changed... since the price is about the same why not spend a few more dollars to get an ipod mini? Only to realize... damn it! I nid a adaptor.. n guess what? Apple doesn't throw in the adaptor and each piece cost around S$60. Oh great... and its suppose to be student friendly?

So here I am... Maybe i should just get a jia-pa-lang Korean brand or something... As long as can work can liao right? Don't think i'm asking for much here... a player that has radio, looks ok... got voice recording, can put data files etc... (haha, doesn't that sound like what everything the current batch of mp3 players could provide) Anything is possible as long as you have the money to spend.

Best part... the player is only gonna cost me a few hundred dollars and i'm taking so long to make a decision... letting it keep my mind away from other matters.. I don't remember contemplating so long for my laptop when i was buying it...

1 Comments:

Blogger kachuaz said...

reasonable price, multi function, portable and light

good enough liao

man is always tempted.keke.

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)