Monday, July 23, 2007

大战小强

I really really dun like 小强s... They unnerve me and they disgust me. Those tiny feathery legs running across your body is a disgusting thought. My disgust for them increased from the day I realize they could fly... oh shit..

So when the health authorities decide to fumigate my rubbish chute this afternoon; I knew I was in for trouble. True enough, the 小强s started to crawl upwards and into any crevices they could find to escape the fumes. Since our family did not install the flushed rubbish chute designs that were designed to keep out these pests and the fumes.. The 小强s came into the house.

Round 1 begins... Shieldtox the opening of the chute (not very helpful but hopefully deter more from entering). Guard the chute opening and Shieldtox any of those creepy crawlies that were unfortunate enough to choose my house to get away from the fumes.
Stomped on the bigger ones with the slippers I was wearing. YUCKS!

And I thought they stopped coming. I was wrong... Round 2... Bigger 小强s. OMG!! Somehow they look a bit different from when they're older. The older ones have wings on their backs, the young seemed to have segments for their bodies. Little sections... eeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Maybe I should have given a more serious thought about convincing my parents to install a good rubbish chute...

1 Comments:

Blogger kachuaz said...

change the blog background colour!!! very dull!!

black is not the new white!!!

1:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)