Friday, November 10, 2006

Its been soooooo long since I last drop by this blog.... I even had trouble getting in, not only because of password trouble, but I had also forgotten my username. Now that's something.

Not blogging for sometime for several reasons:
  1. I had no reason to. My life is boring and who really want to hear another person lament on and on about having so much work. Just do la! It comes a point when you had enough of your own complains and just shut up.
    Note: I still reserve my rights to whine at times.
  2. When I have something to blog about, I usually don't have a computer near me or time for it at the moment.
    The event/incident gets stored and then conveniently..... forgotten.

Decide to blog now over a bowl of soup before I get back to LKY and the Grand Design for my final presentation.

As the semester draws to a close, I look back at some of the happening this sem. Boy has it been fun.... The friends I've made, the new acquaintances (potential frens or otherwise), the changing perceptions that I had with a few of them has made this semester all the more fruitful.

My main complaint over the university system was that the modular basis and the subject of my major itself does not lend much possibility towards the development of a closer friendship with those on a similar track. The problem has been pretty much solved in yr 4 with only 6 modules around and a compulsory module you see the same people over and over. So much so that a stranger in our midst is always noticed.

Humans are complex beings... greater group cohesion also means more things gets brought up to the surface. Gossips (of no malicious intent, or so I hope), rumours of sabotage (I don't know how true) are always around. People you know can be malicious when provoked and the attack methods are usually not frontal assaults.
But there's a lighter side to this. So far, there are a few helpful individuals around, the stress level is definitely there and everybody is working so hard it makes you guilty when you're not performing.

Need a lighter side to life... holidays in sight. Its coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)